Minsan lang sila bata. Kaya’t hayaan mo silang maglaro!
Kids want to play. All the time! Some play is supervised and some happens in those moments when you’re not around: at school, at friend’s houses, at play dates and after school gatherings. Playing is crucial to a child’s development and we, as parents, can often put up barriers to play without even realizing we’re doing it.
When your kids tackle a new experience, you might be surprised by the activities kids really want to try during their playtime! Here are some suggested fun activities for kids.
Top 10 Suggested Have A Go! Activities for Kids
- Biking around the neighborhood
- Chinese garter
- Playing outside when it rains
- Taguan (Hide and seek)
- Patintero (Filipino version of tag)
- Tsato (throwing a stick as far as possible)
- Sipa (Literally meaning "kick", a traditional Filipino toy)
- Playing with water and making splashes
- Tumbang preso
- Agawang base
Have any other games you can suggest other moms? Post your suggestions below!