Ang tamang pag-aalaga ng bed linen
Duvets or quilts with synthetic fillings can usually be washed, but some domestic washing machines do not have a large enough capacity to allow the duvet / quilt to move around freely in the drum.
- If your article fits into your machine, use a gentle cycle with minimum agitation
- You can use normal spin.
- After washing, make sure they are completely dried and aired before use.
Feather and down fillings
Check the care label of feather- and down-filled duvets / quilts as they may not be washable and may require dry-cleaning.
- If they are washable, wash on a gentle cycle using a detergent without enzymes.
- After washing, make sure they are completely dried and aired before use
- Stains on duvets should be mopped up as quickly as possible.
- If the filling is feather or down, it is important to isolate the stain.
- Shake the feathers away from the affected area, and then treat the stain accordingly.
Trimmings:Trimmings on garments can affect how they are washed or which product is used. For example, if a garment has a leather collar the care label may say 'Dry Clean Only' even if the rest of the garment is washable.