Hinay-hinay sa underwear To care for bras, slips, undergarments and delicate sleepwear:
- Unless otherwise specified on the garment care label, hand wash in warm water using laundry soap or a detergent without enzymes.
- Use a gentle plunging action and avoid rubbing.
- Do not hand wring or tumble dry.
- Dry out of direct sunlight (dry lace flat).
- Use cool iron if necessary.
- Pantyhose and stockings often lose color when washed. To avoid dye from transferring to other garments, always wash them separately.
- When washing delicate items in the washing machine, always follow the machine manufacturers' instructions and use the delicate or gentle cycle.
- To minimize the risk of damage to your delicate items, always place them in a delicates bag.
Trimmings Trimmings on garments can affect how they are washed or which product is used. For example, if a garment has a leather collar the care label may say 'Dry Clean Only' even if the rest of the garment is washable.