Bukod sa damit, alagaan din ang iyong kutis.There are many things you can do to turn your home into a skin-friendly zone, and to help ensure that you and your family's skin stays healthy and beautiful.Dust mites & allergens
- Dust mites and allergens lurk in many places in the home. They particularly thrive in warm, damp air conditioners and can be found in clothing, mattresses, bedclothes, pillows and carpets.
- Regular laundering is a very effective method of removing these allergens. For effective allergen removal, use warm water (at least 25_C). To kill dust mites, wash bed linen and clothes at temperatures of 60Â° C or above.
- Opening windows and vacuuming regularly help keep them at bay.
- Use cotton bed linen and keep it clean and fresh.
- If you have sensitive skin, protective gloves can help when cleaning. It prevents contact with cleaning products and dirt. Try latex-free gloves.
- Ensure that rooms are well-ventilated when using general household cleaners.
- Try to avoid aerosol products.
- Damp-dusting helps to capture dust rather than spread it to other places.
- Â We suggest using products which can be poured onto a cloth rather than sprayed on. Liquid cleaners and creamed-based ones may be more suitable.
- After cleaning, moisturize your hands with a product like Vaseline Hand Cream for very dry skin.
Air quality and temperature
- Don't smoke or allow people to smoke indoors.
- Avoid extreme temperatures (hot or cold) as these can dry the skin.
- Do not have your air conditioning set too low in the summer or too high a temperature during the cold months.
- Air-conditioning also dries the skin, so ensure regular water intake and moisturize your skin regularly with a product such as Vaseline Intensive Care.